In the wake of rise in Covid-19 circumstances within the state, Tamil Nadu authorities has imposed a number of restrictions ranging from April 10.
As per the announcement, the state authorities has dominated out night time curfew however has put a ban on Temple festivals, non secular occasions. Though workplaces can run, the federal government has suggested the eligible candidates to take COVID-19 vaccine with a view to keep away from unfold of lethal virus.
Here’s a listing revised guidelines and pointers:
- Only 50% seating capability in resorts and tea stalls
- Temple festivals, non secular occasions banned
- spectators not allowed in playground, IPL needs to be held with out viewers in Chennai
- E Registration necessary to enter the state
- Offices can run, however authorities advises to take vaccine critically
Tamil Nadu High Court on Wednesday warned the state authorities about worsening COVID-19 state of affairs within the state. People should not carrying masks and seem like taking probabilities, famous High Court Chief Justice Sanjib Banerjee.